Monday, November 14, 2011

My Beginnings as Crispin.

At Stromford

             This is my first blog and I'm wicked excited but I got bad news.  My mom just died, the priest and I are burying my mother. Then stupid john Aclyiffe comes over and he wants me to give him like two oxes for her death. I only have one, so I stormed off into the woods and hit my head off a rock :(. I then awoke to john  Aclyiffe making some type of arrangement with some mysterious guy. He saw me though as I was still awakening. He then chased after me, I ran and ran and then I got caught in vines. He almost killed me but he missed and I ran again and fell down a hill. I stayed until morning. I spent my day in a tree when men came through the forest looking for me!! I then found out they were looking for me, I was scared. I then saw all the village people go outside the church and I saw the mysterious man from the rock I was standing on. I then said to myself that I would see father Quinel later to see what it was about and maybe get food. When the day was dark I went to Father Quinel to seek guidance. When he saw it was me he let me in and told some information about me. He told me my real is Crispin, how my mother can read and write, and that my father was not killed by disease. Then told me to head to Good wife Peregrine's tomorrow before I leave. I spent another day in a tree before night. As i was heading to Peregrine's house I saw my own house being knocked down and took my animals. I ran to Peregrine's house and she gave me some stuff. She gave me food and gave him a cross that was his mother. When I went outside I saw a shadow around me I got scared but it was Certic. I was told to head south but he said that I should go west. I listen to him but when I got there I was surrounded by men with weapons. They were all around me, Certic lead me into a trap. I saw John Aclyiffe, I ran into the old mill where there chased me. I jumped into the water leaving the village and swam it. As I reached the end of my village I saw father Quinel dead on the ground with his neck slit laying in a pool of blood. I was horrified and prayed for him and ran.

History

Life on a manor was hard for a peasant. I had to work all day with other peasant. You really have no say in anything. You just work all day and go home to a hut. The diet of a peasant stinks, you only can afford the things you grow and bread. meat was very rare to eat. In my tiny hut I house different types of animals. My life consists of work and that's it no fun for a peasant.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment